Thursday, May 2, 2013

Fantasy Flight says goodbye to Dust; Battlefront says Hello to Dust...wait wha?



So it has been brought to my attention that battlefront will be the new publisher for Dust come June 2013. Dust studios has called Fantasy Flight Games their home for the past 2 and half years, since their debut at GenCon 2010. How will this bode well for you gamers out there in the digital megaverse? I call Switzerland on this one. Oddly enough, my GW fix and whom I provide my funds to grudgingly, is being replaced by Battlefront since I recently got into Flames of War and Dust Warfare.

I feel as though my pockets and coffers will be emptied by the end of this year. How outstanding, yeah right. Perhaps I should spend my money on my wife for a few days. Perhaps summer blockbusters such as World War Z, Pacific Rim, etc. beckons for my cold hard earned mullah.




At any rate, I am finishing up my Warhammer 40,000 army that is my Raptors Chapter and beginning my Flames of War Easy Company of 2-506th PIR 101st ABN DV. man that was a mouthful and my hands quiver with hatred and oddly enough awe at painting 15mm miniatures. Now Battlefront has gotten their hands on Dust, my Allied Force might be taken out of the back burner and brought to the light. hmmm.

One Army at a time Hiro, one Army at a time.

Here's the link to the article..Battlefront welcome Dust from Fantasy Flight

No comments:

Post a Comment